News & Information
The RMC News and Information Office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases about our faculty, students, staff, and events;
- Maintaining relationships with all media to encourage broad based coverage of the College;
- Keeping RMC constituencies, from the Board and National Advisory Council to staff, faculty, alumni, and parents informed of RMC's newsworthy coverage
- Publishing Rocky Now and FRI newsletters; the President's & Gifts Report; and other specialized publications for the College;
- Promoting special events such as the annual Black Tie Blue Jeans Scholarship Benefit; and
- Maintaining the College photo gallery and online archives at photos.rocky.edu.
The Brand Management Team is responsible for:
- The RMC Logo and Graphic Standards Guide;
- Making the RMC Logos & Seal accessible;
- Providing final approval on all creative materials prior to publication;
- Displaying examples of publications that adhere to the RMC Brand Standards Guide; and
- Hosting a workspace for design work that allows access to all fonts, templates, logos, and necessary software to create material.