- Degree Options
- Academic Requirements
- Additional Scholarships
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Plans
- Learning Outcomes
- Program Requirements
- Student/Alumni Achievements
- Why RMC?
The 3:2 accounting program is designed so that students can earn an undergraduate degree, as well as a master's in accountancy in just five years. The integrated program begins with three years of business management, resulting in a bachelor's of science in the program. The next year is a mixture of simultaneous business management coursework and master's coursework, followed by a final year of master's coursework.
To begin taking master's courses, students need 90 earned credits including the following prerequisites:
- BSA 201 - Principles of Accounting I
- BSA 202 - Principles of Accounting II
- ECO 201 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 202 - Principles of Microeconomics
- BSA 209 - Basic Statistical Methods
- BSA 351 - Financial Reporting I
- BSA 352 - Financial Reporting II
- BSA 311 - Principles of Finance
After the completion of 125 college-level credits, candidates are eligible for formal admission to the master's of accountancy program.