Rocky Mountain College is excited to announce a second study abroad opportunity for students in Italy during the Fall Semester of 2013.
Students will begin at the Villa Pieve with Italian language and art history classes, then on to Rome and Florence for an up-close and personal art history encounter, led and taught by RMC Professor Mark Moak. After two weeks of touring, the program returns to the Villa Pieve near Perugia, in the heart of Italy, where students will continue learn Italian from a local instructor and will record and post their experiences in a blog. Additionally, students will take courses in music history and travel photography. Music professors Sam Hamm and Jennifer Bratz will teach music history and Dave M. Shumway, RMC staff photographer and adjunct instructor, will teach travel photography. Sixteen semester hours of college credit are offered.
Additionally, RMC is offering Dolce Vita, an Alumni/Parents/Friends Italy Tour, from October 10-18, 2013.
Links, Forms and Other Information
- Semester in Italy Program Information (PDF)
- Semester in Italy Application (.doc)
- Italy Travel Guide (PDF)
- Alumni/Parents/Friends Tour Information (PDF)
- Alumni/Parents/Friends Tour Application (.doc)
- Pieve International School (Facebook)
- Montana Alliance: Semester in Italy (Facebook)