Rocky Mountain College has access to opportunities for financial assistance above and beyond the merit scholarships. Due to the generosity of different organizations and individuals, various scholarships are available for students that demonstrate academic excellence, leadership, or abilities in a specific field. Qualifying students have access to scholarships, such as:
- American Business Women's Association
- American Society of Women’s Accountants
- Keith Brown Ethics Endowment
- Winston L. Cox Memorial Scholarship
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarships Program
These are just a few of the opportunities students will have access to while attending Rocky Mountain College. Check out our other scholarships.