- Kara won an all-expenses-paid internship in New York City in which she was allowed to name the organization she wanted to work with and tailor-make her internship.
- Whitney received the only post-undergraduate internship offered in Boston, Mass., with the Bill Clinton Foundation to work on their HIV initiative. Whitney did analysis on HIV issues nationally and internationally.
- Alex recently returned from Russia where he spent six months on a Russian company public relations internship.
- Liz took a position in Sheridan, Wyo., as assistant to the mayor upon completion of her degree.
- Bonnie recently took a position with the American Cancer Society as a relationship manager.
- Amy is about to finish a master's degree and is a teaching assistant. She plans to do a Ph.D. in communication studies.
- Erin is a newly appointed director of a theater.
- Bryan is working on a master's degree in criminology at the University of Montana.
- Latoya won a minority student support internship in New York City, in which the sponsoring association helped her hone her skills.
If you are an alumni and have news or updates you would like to share with the communication studies department, please contact Shelby Jo Long-Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org.