Computer Science Student Learning Outcomes
Students who major in computer science will be able to:
- Create problem-solving algorithms for a variety of moderately complex problems;
- Implement algorithms in at least four modern programming languages;
- Explain the software development process;
- Demonstrate competence in the use of common tools for software development;
- Point to significant personal experiences as a member of a team developing substantial programming projects; and
- Understand appropriate ethical and normal business interactions.