Official Transcripts Online
- Rocky Mountain College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. Official transcripts can be ordered using any major credit card, which will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order official transcripts, login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site. The site will walk you through placing your order. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- There is a charge of $7 per transcript, plus a $2.25 online processing fee per recipient.
- Transcript orders will be electronically submitted to the Office of Student Records and are processed daily.
- Confirmation of your order will be emailed to you and you can check the status of your order online.
- If you need help or have questions about ordering transcripts online, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.742.7791.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Because a signature is required to release your records, unofficial transcript requests must be submitted in writing. Official transcripts may also be requested in this way if you prefer not to order online. You can print our Transcript Request Form or submit your signed request, including the following:
- Name (be sure to include all previous names used)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social security number
- Approximate years of attendance
- Complete address information for where you would like your transcript(s) sent
- Unofficial transcripts will be mailed free to charge or faxed for a $15 fee. All requests for unofficial transcripts will be processed on the day of the receipt. Payment must be included with your request by check, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to:
Rocky Mountain College
Student Records Office
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, MT 59102