I am excited to learn of your interest in Rocky Mountain College. As your admission counselor, I am committed to helping you discover all that RMC has to offer. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Nontraditional Student Admission
Nontraditional students are those students who have been out of high school for five years or more and have not attended a post-secondary institution.
Nontraditional Application Procedure:
- Apply to Rocky Mountain College
- Submit official high school transcript or GED
- Submit official ACT/SAT test score, if available
- Submit personal essay and two letters of recommendation
- Students with a high school diploma and a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher meet the requirements for regular admission. ACT/SAT scores are not required for an admission decision, but are helpful for placement into the appropriate college-level English and mathematics courses.
- Students with a GED or a cumulative high school GPA of less than 2.50 are considered for admission by the Admission Review Committee. As outlined above, ACT/SAT scores are not required for an admission decision, but are recommended.
- All students are required to submit a personal essay and two letters of recommendation from non-family references.
- June 7, 2013 - Campus Visit Day
- August 22, 2013 - New Student Orientation
- August 26, 2013 - Class Start