Transfer Application Procedure
- Apply to Rocky Mountain College (our application fee is currently waived)
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Submit high school transcripts and test results (only if you have completed less than 56 transferable college-level credits*)
If you have access to unofficial copies of your transcript, you can fax (406.657.1189) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) them to Shannon Ryan, transfer coordinator, to expedite the acceptance process; however, your final official transcripts and test scores (if applicable) must be on file before you start classes.
*Transferable credits are classified as courses over a 100-level (no prep classes) in which you have earned a grade of "D-" or better from an accredited institution.
2013-2014 Transfer Student Merit Scholarship
|Trustee Scholarship:||3.50 - 4.00 GPA||$11,000/year|
|Presidential Scholarship:||3.00 - 3.49 GPA||$10,000/year|
|Dean's Award:||2.50 - 2.99 GPA||$7,000/year|
|RMC Grant:||2.00 - 2.49 GPA||$5,000/year|
Merit based scholarships are offered to all transfer students based on grade point average of previous college work. Scholarships apply to those students working toward their first bachelor's degree.
If you have less than 54 transferable credits your merit scholarship will be calculated using your high school GPA and ACT/SAT test score, follow this link to calculate an estimated award.
- Scholarship Dinner – Friday, April 11, 2014
- Early Registration Event – Saturday, April 12, 2014
- May Registration Event – Friday, May 9, 2014
- June Registration Event – Friday, June 13, 2014