Explore College During High School
Are you a high school junior or senior that could use a challenge? Could you handle the academic demands of a college-level course?
If so, then we urge you to consider taking courses at Rocky Mountain College while finishing high school.
Benefits of taking college courses now at Rocky Mountain College:
- Learn in small, personal classes;
- Complement and extend your high school course work with college-level learning;
- Earn credits toward a college degree;
- Discuss your ideas with college professors;
- Meet other motivated students with common interests; and
- Accumulate college credits at reduced tuition.
What you can do:
- A high school junior or senior can take up to six semester hours of 100- and 200-level courses each semester, including summer classes.
What credits cost:
- Please contact the Office of Admissions at 406.657.1026 for the latest per credit rates and fees for your desired class(es).
How to apply:
- Fill out the application and submit it to the Office of Admissions along with your official high school transcript and a letter from your high school principal or counselor affirming that you would be a good candidate for college-level work.
- Applications can be brought to the Office of Admissions in the lower level of Prescott Hall or mailed to:
- Office of Admissions
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, MT 59102
For more information:
- Call or visit the Office of Admissions at 406.657.1026 with your questions. We are happy to help you get a jump-start on your college education.