International Student Admission
Prospective international students seeking admission need to turn in the following:
- Completed application
- Original or certified copies of official secondary school transcripts (credentials)
- If applicable, post-secondary institution transcripts (university or vocational college)
- Students may send transcripts (credentials) that are not in English to World Education Services (WES)
- Official SAT results or English Language Proficiency Exam scores*
- To have SAT or TOEFL scores sent to Rocky Mountain College, please use code number 4660.
All prospective students are encouraged to find the EducationUSA office nearest their home for free assistance with applying to college in the United States.
Note: All documents not in English must be translated and certified as true and accurate.
*TOEFL and IELTS scores accepted for students whose first language is not English
- Official or certified transcripts demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- Minimum SAT of 860 (critical reading and math sections total)
- Minimum TOEFL score of 72 or minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- The Admission Committee will consider students who do not meet the minimum requirements. These applicants will be required to submit additional information, including an essay and two letters of recommendation.
Note: If your SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores are below the minimum, please submit a one-page essay describing the most important influences in your life and what you hope to gain from studying at Rocky Mountain College.
Requirements for International Graduate Admission
Students seeking admission must submit the following:
- Completed application
- Original or certified bachelor’s degree transcripts
- Official results of English-language proficiency:
- TOEFL – 570 (paper), 230 (computer), 88 (Internet)
- $40 (USD) application fee (waived if submitting an online application)
All accepted students are required to present confirmation of financial support. Submitted documentation will demonstrate you, a benefactor, or a third-party sponsor have sufficient funds to support your educational expenses for the first year. Such expenses may include tuition, fees, room, boar, books, and other living expenses.
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountain College. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Office of International Programs by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of 406.657.1107.