Nontraditional Student Admission
You should apply as a nontraditional student if you have been out of high school for five years or longer and have not completed any previous college credit.
Please contact Shannon Ryan, transfer coordinator, for more information.
Requirements for Admission
- Rocky Mountain College application for admission;
- Official high school transcripts/GED; and
- Personal essay and two letters of recommendation.
- High school diploma and a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher meet the requirements for regular admission. ACT/SAT scores are not required for an admission decision, but are helpful for placement into the appropriate college-level English and mathematics courses.
- Students with a GED, or a cumulative high school GPA of 2.50 or below, will be considered for admission by the Admission Review Committee.
- Students will be required to submit a personal essay and two letters of recommendation from references.