Prospective International Graduate Students
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountain College. Rocky Mountain College is a private, comprehensive college with approximately 1,000 students. We offer a variety of undergraduate programs with a class size of about 16 students per instructor. The Office of International Programs works closely with all administrative offices and academic departments to provide comprehensive assistance to prospective students and visiting scholars. Faculty and staff are eager to ensure students' academic success.
Along with the information required to apply for each individual graduate program, students seeking graduate admission must submit the following:
- Completed application
- Original or certified bachelor's degree transcripts
- Official results of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL – 570 (paper), 230 (computer), 88 (Internet)
- IELTS – 76
- $40 application fee – online application fee is waived
Please see the following programs for their admission requirements:
Click here for undergraduate international admissions.
- Fall Semester Deadline – June 1
- Spring Semester Deadline – October 1
*All required documents must be submitted at the time of application
All prospective students interested studying in the U.S.A. are encouraged to find more information on the following links: