Prospective International Students
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountain College. Rocky Mountain College is a private, comprehensive college with approximately 1,000 students. We offer a variety of undergraduate programs with a class size of about 16 students per instructor. The Office of International Programs works closely with all administrative offices and academic departments to provide comprehensive assistance to prospective students and visiting scholars. Faculty and staff are eager to ensure students' academic success.
International Undergraduate Students
- Official or certified transcripts demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher;
- Minium SAT score of 860 (critical reading and math sections total) or ACT score of 18 (enhanced version composite score);
- The Admission Review Committee will consider students who do not meet minimum requirements. These applicants will be required to submit additional information, including an essay and two letters of recommendation.
Note: If your SAT/ACT scores are below the minimum, you will be asked to submit a one-page essay on a topic assigned by the Office of International Programs.
- Completed application
- Original or certified copies of official secondary school transcripts
- If applicable, post-secondary institution transcripts (university or vocational college)
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- $40 (USD) application fee – online application fee is waived
Note: All documents not in English must be translated and certified as true and accurate.
- Fall Semester Deadline – June 1
- Spring Semester Deadline – October 1
*All required documents must be submitted at the time of application
All prospective students interested studying in the U.S.A. are encouraged to find more information on the following links: