Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame
Each year, Rocky Mountain College inducts outstanding scholar-athletes, achievers, and friends of the athletic program into the prestigious Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame. Inductees are honored at the annual Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet. This banquet is an important time for the Offices of Alumni Relations and Athletics to commemorate deserving leaders for their efforts and contributions to Rocky Mountain College athletics. These men and women may be alumni of RMC or any of its predecessor institutions.
In addition to celebrating the life and careers of RMC's finest sports figures in the Hall of Fame Room, the RMC Athletic Hall of Fame also introduces upcoming athletes to the leaders of RMC athletics and teaches what it truly means to be a student-athlete. Hall of Fame plaques can be viewed in the trophy room of the Fortin Education Center.
Usually taking place during a home football game in the fall, inductees are recognized at halftime and the Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet follows in the evening.
Do you know someone deserving of recognition in the Hall of Fame? Nominate them today.
Selection criteria guidelines
Former RMC coach
- Must have made significant contributions to RMC, its students, and its athletic department
- Must have been employed by RMC as a coach for a minimum of three years
- Must have been named to an All-Conference, All-State, All-District, and/or All-American team at least once
- If no All-Conference, All-State, All-District, or All-American honors are applicable, due to the period of time, institution, or sport, the nominated athlete must have representative statistical credentials for the committee to consider
- The nominee must have been in good academic standing. If academic records are unavailable, a college diploma will be adequate for criteria purposes
- The nominee must have been a graduate of RMC for at least 10 years
- A minimum of two years as a letter award recipient with participation in at least one sport
- The nominee must be a graduate of the college
- A minimum of one year as a letter award recipient with participation in at least one sport
- A major emphasis is to be placed on distinguished service within their respective fields The nominee must represent well the spirit of the Rocky Mountain College heritage
- Honorary inductee
- Non-alumni who has made outstanding contributions to the RMC athletic department and its programs