Validation and Tuition Payment
Validation is the process by which attendance and funding for the upcoming semester is confirmed. Students must validate every semester, even if financial aid and scholarships cover all fees. If a remaining balance is due after all financial aid has been applied to the student's account, the balance must be paid in full or payment arrangements made on or before the dates indicated below:
|Validation Date||August 1||Validation Date||December 10|
|($50 late fee after this date)||($50 late fee after this date)|
Schedule Deletion Date*
||Noon Friday before classes begin||
Schedule Deletion Date*
||Noon Friday before classes begin|
|($150 fee to re-register)||($150 fee to re-register)|
*Schedules not validated by 12:00 p.m. (MDT) of the Friday before classes begin will be deleted for non-payment. Re-registration is available for the first week of classes, however, course selection is not guaranteed.
Summer Semester Validation Schedule
Review Registration and Billing Statement
Before each semester, students will receive by mail a Registration Billing Statement that includes course schedule, total tuition, fees, housing and meal plan costs, expected financial aid, and remaining balance due. If any item affecting the student account is incorrect, students may contact the appropriate office (financial aid, housing, student records) before validating, however, adjustments to schedule and meal plans will be allowed throughout the drop/add period.
Validation and Tuition Payment Options
If expected funding pays balance in full:
By Email - validate by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the word 'VALIDATE' along with the student's name in the subject line of the message. A reply acknowledging receipt of the message will be sent as confirmation of validation.
- Students receiving funding in excess of tuition and fees may choose to have those funds deposited directly into a checking or savings account. To participate, complete the Direct Deposit Agreement Form, attach a voided check or savings deposit slip and return to the Business Office.
If paying balance in full:
- Online - follow instructions on CampusPortal. Attendance will be validated automatically by the Student Accounts Office upon receipt of payment.
- By Phone - contact the RMC Cashier at 800.877.6259 ext. 1012
- By Mail - detach the top portion of the Registration Billing Statement and mail with check or credit card payment information to: Rocky Mountain College Business Office, 1511 Poly Drive, Billings, MT 59102
- In Person - Stop by the Student Accounts Office on the main floor of Eaton Hall
Apply for additional funding:
- Apply for additional loan funding - Parents may apply for the Parent PLUS loan, or students can apply for alternative loans in order to secure additional funding. Contact the financial aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.877.6259 ext. 1031.
- Installment Payment Plan - Rocky Mountain College will develop a payment plan to assist with paying your remaining balance due. Students must complete the Installment Payment Plan Application each semester and submit to the Student Accounts Office with the $35 application fee and down payment according to the schedule below. An interest charge of 1% per month will be assessed on the remaining balance due after down payment.
- Fall Term
- Five-month payment plan - Application and down payment due on or before July 10
- Monthly payments due on the 10th of each subsequent month - August, September, October, November
- Four-month payment plan - Application and down payment due on or before August 1
- Monthly payments due on the 10th of each subsequent month - September, October, November
- Spring Term
- Five-month payment plan - Application and down payment due on or before December 10
- Monthly payments due on the 10th of each subsequent month - January, February, March, April
- Four-month payment plan - Application and down payment due on or before December 10
- Monthly payments due on the 10th of each subsequent month - February, March, April
|Housing/Meal Plans||Housing & Residence Life Office||406.657.1051|
|Registration/Class Schedule||Student Records Office||406.657.1030|
|Financial Aid/Loans||Financial Aid Office||406.657.1031|
|Billing/Payment Plans||Student Accounts Office||406.657.1016|