This working document serves as a comprehensive admissions policy for the Doctor of Medical Science (DMSc) Program at Rocky Mountain College. Below is a checklist for all items candidates must provide to be eligible for admission.
- Master’s Degree with NCCPA certification
- Minimum overall graduate GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all graduate institutions
- TOEFL score must meet standard requirements of RMC for all applicants if English is not the first language
- Proof of current licensure/certification as a Physician Assistant in good standing
- Please send to:
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Dr.
Billings, MT 59102
- Brief phone interview
- Completed online application