Please join us for the 6th Annual Rocky Mountain College Student Symposium April 10, 2019. The symposium will feature scholarly works from students across campus, showcasing their work as short lectures, posters, demonstrations or exhibits.
The schedule is as follows:
10:00 am to 12:00 pm - Poster Session in Fraley Lounge
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Art Exhibit in Tech Hall
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Talks in Losekamp Auditorium
Types of Presentation:
- Oral presentations should be no longer than 10 minutes and may be given with or without the use of a visual aid such as a PowerPoint slideshow (a computer and projector will be provided).
- Poster presentations include research posters, artwork, etc. that can be displayed on a paper poster and mounted to the wall (mounting materials will be provided).
- Please indicate upon submission of your abstract if your poster is larger than 3 by 4 feet so that we can make space accommodations.
- For instructions for the Poster Presentations, see the Poster Information and Guidelines and the Poster Templates below:
Demonstrations and Exhibits
- Includes artwork and other installments as well as interactive or performance-based works. Please indicate any space needs (if larger than a traditional poster with dimensions of 3 ft x 4 ft) and any supply needs such as an easel or table. Please provide space needs upon submission of your abstract.
- Abstracts should provide a summary of your presentation targeted to a non-expert. Your abstract should be 150 words or less and must be approved by your faculty advisor. The abstracts will be included in the symposium programs. Please use our online form to submit abstracts.