Before teaching, Professor Smith was involved in not-for-profit management, and he also owned and operated a small business for several years. He relies on these experiences to add a real-world perspective to classroom teaching. Professor Smith remains active in the Billings business community through interaction with local business professionals. He also belongs to the Downtown Billings Exchange Club and serves on the board of directors for Big Sky Economic Development. Professor Smith has taught at Rocky Mountain College since 2001.
- BSA 311: Principles of Finance
- BSA 320: Management Information System
- BSA 321: Principles of Management
- BSA 343: Principles of Marketing
- BSA 421: Strategic Management
- Business intern supervisor