Industry Advisory Committee
The RMC Aviation Program is very proud of its Industry Aviation Committee, a group of professionals from across the aviation industry who provide advice and direction to the program. One of their main purposes is to connect the program with the industry, helping to ensure RMC graduates have the skills and education necessary for success. They also are available to all students for career counseling and help obtaining a job.
The Committee meets with the director of aviation to help plan the direction of the program. They also meet with students on the Aviation Student Advisory Committee to hear what they have to say about any topic.
Members of the committee include:
- Pilot, Federal Express
- Pilot, Netjets
- Pilot, Delta Airlines
- Pilot, Southwest Airlines
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), Northwest Regional Representative
- Pilot/hiring manager, SkyWest Airlines
- AOPA Regional Representative for Northwestern U.S.
- Retired Vice President, General Dynamics
- Director, Montana Aeronautics Division
- President of Corporate Air, international air cargo company
- Corporate pilot and former Chief Flight Instructor for a regional airline
- Banker, private plane owner, former chair of RMC's Board of Trustees
- Owner of an aviation company in Seattle
- Founder and board member, Museum of Flight, Seattle, Wash.
- Professor of business and a pilot
- Retired Director, Montana Aeronautics Division
- Retired Air Force fighter pilot and member of RMC’s Board of Trustees
- Long-term Certified Flight Instructor and aviation professional
- Retired Air Force pilot and bank vice president
- Former chair, Montana State Aeronautics Board
- Chair, Laurel (Montana) Airport Authority