Professor of Physical Education and Health
B.S. Northern Arizona University
M.A.T. University of South Carolina
Office: Fortin Education Center 117
Professor Lacy graduated from Northern Arizona University in 1972 with a bachelor's degree in education, with a major in physical health and education. Following graduation, she taught at a small high school in southwestern Arizona for a year and a half before joining the Army. She spent three years in Fort Jackson, S.C., during which time she completed her master's degree in teaching (M.A.T.). She moved to Billings in 1977 and worked for the city until beginning at RMC in 1980.
Outside of the classroom, Professor Lacy enjoys competitive bike riding in the summer and has five horses that keep her busy.
- PEH 115: Introduction to Wellness Concepts
- PEH 204: Foundations of Human Structure and Function
- PEH 320: Biomechanics
- PEH 356: Physiology of Exercise
- PEH 412: Management of Health Enhancement and Sport Programs
- PEH 421: Historical and Contemporary Issues in Sport Sociology
- PEH 490: Senior Seminar