Files are in PDF format.
- A Guide to Library Resources
- A Guide to Primo
- How to Use the EBSCOhost Periodical Databases
- How to Find a Book Using the Library Catalog
- How to Find a Book in the Library
- How to Find a Book in the Library (pocket version)
- Plagiarism 101 from plagiarism.org
- Avoiding Plagiarism from the Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab)
- Keyword Search Strategies from the John M. Pfau Library at California State University San Bernardino
- How to Evaluate Information from Penn State University Libraries
Citation Guides - links to style guides and bibliography makers.