Advising Worksheets & Academic Forms
See also: Registration Basics Tutorial
- Core Curriculum
- Major & Minor Program Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Academic Forms
- Blank Schedule Template
- Blank Four-Year Plan
Program Requirement Worksheets
These worksheets (pdfs) are a tool to assist in the advising process. Please refer to the course catalog for academic policies and to verify requirements. Students should meet with their academic advisor regularly to review their graduation plan and upcoming course offerings. Students are expected to understand requirements and keep track of progress toward completion of their degree.
- 3 + 2 Master of Accountancy with Business Management Major
- See also: Business Administration, Accounting Concentration
- Master of Accountancy (graduate only) - contact department
- Course Catalog: Accountancy
- This program was replaced by the Geography program effective 2019-2020. Current majors (those who declared by May 2018) will be able to graduate with a degree in Environmental Management and Policy.
- Environmental Management & Policy Major