Academic Forms and Office Services

For academic policies, see course catalog.

Changes to Record | Requests for Records  | Registration Requests | Required Documents

Changes to Record

Address Change Change your local, permanent, and email addresses and phone numbers.
Name Change Requires legal documentation. Contact Office of Student Records.
Major/Minor or Catalog Change Declare or change major/minor, or change catalog. Fill out applicable sections.
Advisor Change Declare, add, or change your academic advisor. Fill out applicable sections.
Academic Appeals Appeal academic concerns to the Academic Standards Committee.
Note: use Eligibility Appeal form to appeal activity eligibility.
Application for Graduation See Graduation page for additional information.


Requests for Records

Transcript Request Request, order, and purchase transcripts 24/7.
Diploma Request Request a replacement or an additional diploma.
Enrollment Verification Have documentation of enrollment completed for scholarships, loans, etc.
Degree Verification Have documentation of degrees awarded for job applications.


Registration Requests

Schedule Classes Complete your class schedule. Current students may register via CampusPortal during open registration. Courses requiring registration by Student Records can also be requested using a Drop/Add form.
Drop/Add a Class Drop or add a class after online registration is closed.
Independent Study Request approval for an Independent Study.
Final Exam Special Scheduling Request special scheduling of a final examination.
Apply for Re-admission Complete paperwork for re-admittance.  
Academic Withdrawal NOTE: This form results in complete removal of your schedule.
To withdraw from one course, use Drop/Add form (see deadlines).
If you will not be returning after the current semester, contact Student Records.


Required Documents

NOTE: New incoming students will send required documents to Admissions.

FERPA form Authorizes RMC to release private information about your academic record, student account, etc. to individuals you designate on the form, OR keep your information private. 
Immunizations Montana law requires enrolled students to show proof of 2 MMR vaccinations taken at least one month apart.
Incoming Transcripts Needed Official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities attended are required (includes dual-enrollment courses taken for college credit). If the student enrolled, but did not attend, a letter (email) of non-attendance from the school satisfies the transcript requirement.

Office of Student Records and Registrar | | 406.657.1030