New Student Registration
Congratulations on your decision to attend RMC!
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must sign up to be registered for classes.
- All new students to RMC will have their first semester class schedule built for them in coordination with their chosen major and any previous classes you’ve received credit for. This will eliminate the confusion and stress of picking classes.
- All new-to-RMC students will be placed in a First Year Seminar that will, among many other things, help prepare you on how to register for classes the following semester.
- Please follow this link for more information to prepare.
Fall 2023 Class Registration
New students who plan to start classes during the fall semester, August 2023, will need to sign up to be registered for classes. Information will be sent out as that time approaches.
Phone Class Registration
New students must sign up to get registered for classes. Once your schedule is created, your admissions counselor will call you to review your schedule for the semester and help you get signed into your RMC email account.
*Ensure your admissions counselor has all college transcripts*
Sign up to be registered for classes here
Future Students Day
This event will take place Spring of 2024. Individuals who are able to attend this daylong event will:
- Review your fall course schedule with professionals from your academic area.
- Set up your official Rocky Mountain College student email account.
- Meet future classmates during a variety of activities.
- Confirm your housing selection and view room types.
RSVP to attend Future Students Day coming in January 2024