New Student Registration
Congratulations on your decision to attend RMC!
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must sign up to be registered for classes. All new students to RMC will have their first semester class schedule built for them in coordination with their chosen major and any previous classes you’ve received credit. This will eliminate the confusion and stress of picking classes. All new students will be placed in a First Year Seminar that will, among other things, help prepare you on how to register for classes the following semester. Please follow this link for more information to prepare.
Spring 2023 Student Registration
New students who plan to start classes during the spring semester, January 2023, will be signed up for classes in the fall semester. Information will be sent out as that time approaches.
New students who cannot attend the Future Student Day must sign up to get registered for classes. This will take place over the phone. Schedules will be created in mid-April, May and June. Please RSVP by filling out the link below.
Future Students Day
This event will take place on April 15, 2023. Individuals who are able to attend this daylong event will:
- Review your fall course schedule with professionals from your academic area.
- Get set up with your Rocky student email address.
- Meet future classmates during a variety of activities, both on campus and off.
- Confirm your housing selection and view room types.
- Optional opportunity to attend the Annual Green and Gold Spring Football game