RMC Financial Aid Overview
The mission of the Rocky Mountain College Office of Financial Aid is to provide all students with the necessary financial aid information, timely monetary assistance, and counseling to support them in their pursuit of a college education. We strive to help our diverse student population eliminate financial obstacles so that they may succeed in their academic endeavors through graduation and beyond.
While tuition at a private college like RMC may be higher than many public institutions, a quality private education is within your reach. With our generous financial aid packages, many of our students graduate with less debt than many of their peers at major public universities. The average RMC award package is $24,000. Financial aid packages include scholarships, grants, work study, and loans.
Net Price Calculator
Complete our Net Price Calculator to preview an estimated financial aid award letter based on your financial and demographic information. Keep in mind this is an estimated. Actual award will be calculated by our financial aid office after receiving all pertinent information.
Applying for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid is easy. Below are the steps needed before an award offer can be made from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete the application for admission
- Complete your admission file by submitting your transcripts to have your file reviewed for admission
- a. Freshman – high school transcripts (test scores are not required)
- b. Transfers – All transcripts from previously attending institutions
- Automatic consideration for merit scholarships upon acceptance
- Financial need (equal to Cost of Attendance (COA) minus Expected Family Contribution (EFC)) is considered for students who submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- a. Enter RMC's school code (002534)
- b. While RMC does not have a financial aid deadline, we recommend that the FAFSA is completed as soon as possible after October 1.
The financial aid staff is here to help you with any questions you might have and to help you through the financial aid application process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.657.1031.