All prospective students are encouraged to find the EducationUSA office nearest their home for free assistance with applying to college in the United States.
Note: All documents not in English must be translated and certified as true and accurate by a third party credential evaluator.
- Complete the application
- Official or certified transcripts demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- If your education was completed outside the US educational system, RMC can only accept a course evaluation of transcripts/credentials completed by institutions such as International Credential Evaluations (InCred) or World Education Services (WES).
- If applicable, post-secondary institution transcripts (university or vocational college) will need to be evaluated as well if not attended in the US educational system.
- If the official language of your native country is not English – Any of the following are accepted. Minimums of:
- SAT of 940
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 72
- Duolingo of 95
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 5.5
- If your SAT, TOEFL, Duolingo or IELTS scores are below the minimum, please submit a one-page essay describing the most important influences in your life and what you hope to gain from studying at Rocky Mountain College.
- The Admission Committee will consider students who do not meet the minimum requirements. These applicants will be required to submit additional information, including an essay and two letters of recommendation.
- All accepted students are required to present confirmation of financial support. Submitted documentation will demonstrate you, a benefactor, or a third-party sponsor have sufficient funds to support your educational expenses for the first year. Such expenses may include tuition, fees, room, board, books, and other living expenses.
Requirements for International Graduate Admission
- Completed application
- Original or certified bachelor’s degree transcripts
- If your education was completed outside the US educational system, RMC will only accept a course evaluation completed by institutions such as International Credential Evaluations (InCred) or World Education Services (WES).
- Official results of English-language proficiency:
- TOEFL – 570 (paper), 230 (computer), 88 (Internet)
- $40 (USD) application fee (waived if submitting an online application)
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountain College. For more information about International student admissions, please contact:
Director of Admissions
Office: Prescott Hall 109
For more details on RMC's International Programs, please contact the Office of International Programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.657.1107.