Applicants who are interested in pursuing educational studies but do not wish to work toward a degree should apply as a non-degree seeking student. Please note that financial aid and campus housing are not available for non-degree seeking students.
For more information, please contact Katelyn Galley, admissions counselor, at 406.657.1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Admission
- Rocky Mountain College application for admission
- Official transcripts from any colleges or universities attended
- A copy of your immunization records
How to apply
- Fill out the application and submit it to the Office of Admissions along with your official immunization record and official transcripts from any colleges/universities attended.
- Applications can be brought to the Office of Admissions in the lower level of Prescott Hall or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, MT 59102