Non-Degree Seeking/Auditing a class
Is Non-Degree Seeking or Auditing right for you?
You should apply as a non-degree seeking student if any of the following apply to you:
- You’ve completed a bachelor’s degree and are looking to fulfill academic requirements for a graduate program
- Gain additional experience or knowledge in an area of interest
- Seeking to expand on your personal or professional interest
- Exploring if RMC is the right fit for you
Non-Degree Seeking Cost
Financial aid and campus housing are not available for non-degree seeking students
|Type of Enrollment/description of fees||Cost|
|Audit (not earning credit)||$125 per course|
|Non-Degree Seeking (will earn college credit but not towards a degree)||$1249 per credit|
|Academic Lab Fee||$95.00|
|Campus Technology Fee||$105.00|
|ASRMC Student Government Fee (Only for 5 or more credits)||$90.00|
|ASRMC Student Publication Fee (Only for 5 or more credits)||$15.00|
Requirements for Admission
- Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from any colleges or universities attended
- A copy of your immunization records showing record of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) shots. Not required if born before 1951.
How to apply
- Complete the online Application for Admission.
- Send a copy of your immunization records and copies of your transcripts from any colleges/universities attended to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents can also be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, MT 59102
For more information, please contact Sean Coleman, admissions counselor, at 406.657.1092 or email@example.com.