An individualized campus visit is a great way to learn if Rocky Mountain College is the right fit for you. Walk around our campus on a guided tour with one of our student ambassadors, chat with a professor, and meet with your admission counselor – we can create a schedule just for you.
*Some dates may be unavailable due to events on campus or office closures. We apologize for any inconvenience. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Rocky Mountain College is committed to providing a safe environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors. Individual visits are still welcome at this time. Group visits and parties of three or more are scheduled on a case by case basis. We encourage anyone who is exhibiting signs of illness or has been exposed to potential illness to consider rescheduling their visit.
RMC Preview Days are an opportunity for prospective students to explore what the College has to offer as well as ask questions about the admission process. The schedule includes a campus tour, a presentation about the admissions process and student life, as well as an opportunity to meet with a professor in a student’s academic interest. For students interested in aviation or equestrian studies, you will get a chance to see the respective facilities. These facilities are not located at the main campus, visitors will need to provide their own transportation. Dates are subject to change due to COVID restrictions.
Preview Day Event Details
Note: Preview Day events start at 9:00 a.m. and are approximately four hours long. Aviation and Equestrian majors encompass an afternoon program-specific schedule in addition to the preview day, see below for details.
- Meet & Greet / Welcome
- Overview of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Life
- Campus Tour
- Meeting with Professors
- Meet with Athletics
- Travel to and tour Aviation Hall
- Information Session
- Tour Aviation Hall with a professor where your major specific classes are housed and view/test one of the full motion flight simulators.
- Travel to and tour Aviation Flight Operations Center
- Introductory Flight
- Tour the RMC Flight Operations Center at the Billings Logan International Airport. Weather permitting, students interested in pursuing a degree in Aeronautical Science (Piloting) can take an introductory flight in one of the RMC-owned airplanes.
- Travel to and tour the RMC Equestrian facility
- Experience what RMC has to offer our Equestrian majors and concentrations that afford our students a hands-on learning environment.
For questions regarding campus visits or preview days, please contact Megan Cabe, event and visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.657.1057.
- September 3-5, 2022 (Labor Day)
- November 24-27, 2022 (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 17, 2022 – January 2, 2023 (Holiday Break)
- January 16, 2023 (MLK Day)
- April 7-10, 2023 (Easter Break)
- May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day)
If you are unable to attend a campus visit during the week, Saturday campus visits are available on the dates below from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. upon request. Faculty availability may be limited depending on the day and other scheduled activities. Please note: Saturday visits are unavailable during the summer months of June, July, and August.