Take a Virtual Tour of Campus
Early Registration Event
April Early Registration Event has been moved from an in-person event held on campus to a phone registration and advising session. This will be the first opportunity to register for fall 2020 classes. Course schedules will be emailed separately, following advising sessions. Please RSVP to secure your appointment.
New Student Registration
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must register for classes. In order to prepare, students should be familiar with the processes leading up to their class registration. Click here to view more information about registering for classes.
New students must sign up for one of the pre-scheduled phone registration months in order to register for classes. Please RSVP to attend by following one of the links above.
An individualized campus visit is a great way to learn if Rocky Mountain College is the right fit for you. Walk around our campus on a guided tour with one of our student ambassadors, have lunch in the cafeteria with current students, sit in on a class, chat with a professor, and meet with your admission counselor – we can create a schedule just for you.
*Some dates may be unavailable due to events on campus or office closures. We apologize for any inconvenience. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Rocky Mountain College is committed to providing a safe environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors. Individual visits are still welcome at this time. Group visits and parties of three or more are not currently being scheduled. Classroom visits as well as residence halls are not being offered on the tour. Aviation orientation flights are also offline at this time. Financial Aid, Admissions, coaching staff, flight operations, as well as equine and academic facilities are available. We encourage anyone who is exhibiting signs of illness or has been exposed to potential illness to consider rescheduling their visit.
RMC Preview Days are an opportunity for prospective students to explore what the College has to offer as well as ask questions about the admission process. The schedule includes a campus tour and a mock class, as well as a parent presentation about student life and academics. For students interested in aviation or equestrian studies, you will get a chance to see the respective facilities and meet with a professor. The 2020-2021 Preview Days days are listed below.
Preview Day Event Details
Note: Preview Day events start at 8:30 a.m. and are approximately four hours long. Aviation, Equestrian, and Heath Science majors encompass an afternoon program-specific schedule in addition to the preview day, see below for details.
- Meet & Greet / Welcome
- Campus Tour
- Overview of Admissions and Financial Aid
- For Students: Academic Interest Session
- An RMC Professor will conduct a mock class in their discipline; it may not be within your preferred major concentration.
- For Parents: Student Life Presentation
- For Parents: Academic Orientation
- Have lunch with a professor
- Meet with an athletic coach
- Travel to and tour Aviation Hall
- Information Session
- Tour Aviation Hall with a professor where your major specific classes are housed and view/test one of the full motion flight simulators.
- Travel to and tour Aviation Flight Operations Center
- Introductory Flight
- Tour the RMC Flight Operations Center at the Billings Logan International Airport. Weather permitting, students interested in pursuing a degree in Aeronautical Science (Piloting) can take an introductory flight in one of the RMC-owned airplanes.
- Travel to and tour one of the two RMC Equestrian facilities
- Experience what RMC has to offer our Equestrian majors and concentrations that afford our students a hands-on learning environment.
- Travel to and tour the Billings Medical Facilities (please note: these tours are not avilable for Saturday visits)
- Tour of one of two hospital facilities located within 5 miles of campus. Past tours have included visits of the NICU, SIMs lab (simulated birth / heart attack), Health Flight, and Surgery / OR tour.
For questions regarding campus visits or preview days, please contact Megan Cabe, event and visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.657.1057.
- November 27-30, 2019 (Thanksgiving)
- December 23, 2019 - January, 3 2020 (Holiday Break)
- January 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Day)
- February 17, 2020 (President’s Day)
- April 10-13, 2020 (Easter Break)
- May 25, 2020 (Memorial Day)
If you are unable to attend a campus visit during the week, Saturday campus visits are available on the first and third Saturday of each month upon request from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., with the exception of holiday weekends and Saturdays in the months of June through August. (Holiday closures are listed below.) Faculty availability may be limited depending on the day and other scheduled activities.