Schedule Your Visit
An individualized campus visit is a great way to learn if Rocky Mountain College is the right fit for you. Walk around our campus on a guided tour with one of our student ambassadors, have lunch in the cafeteria with current students, sit in on a class, chat with a professor, and meet with your admission counselor – we can create a schedule just for you. (Observing a class is unavailable during the months of May through August.)
All individualized campus visits, which can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, include a meeting with an admissions counselor, campus tour, and a meeting with a professor.
If you are unable to attend a campus visit during the week, Saturday campus visits are available upon request from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., with the exception of holiday weekends and Saturdays in the months of June through August. (Holiday closures are listed below.) Faculty availability may be limited depending on the day and other scheduled activities.
*Some dates may be unavailable due to events on campus or office closures. We apologize for any inconvenience.
RMC Preview Days are an opportunity for prospective students to explore what the College has to offer as well as ask questions about the admission process. The schedule of events include a campus tour, student panel, a mock class, as well as a parent presentation about student life and academics. For students interested in aviation or equestrian studies, you will get a chance to see the respective facilities and meet with a professor. The 2018-2019 Preview Days are:
- Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Saturday, November 10, 2018
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- Monday, February 11, 2019
Health Careers Leadership Summit
Admitted students considering a degree path within the Health Sciences are invited to attend an RMC Health Careers Leadership Summit on either Friday, October 16, 2018 or Friday, March 15, 2019. The summits will offer a complete overview of health career programs at RMC, including graduate programs, as well as one-on-one sessions with health career program faculty and health care professionals in Billings (the largest health care center in the region).
Scholarship Dinner & Early Registration Event
The Scholarship Dinner is a special event recognizing admitted students for their academic achievements. The next Scholarship Dinner will take place on April 12, 2019. Students are also invited to attend the Early Registration Event, which takes during the same weekend as the Scholarship Dinner. This will be the first group opportunity to register for fall 2019 classes. (An online registration form will be available in the Spring 2019). The 2019 event dates are:
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - Scholarship Dinner
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 - Early Registration Event
New Student Registration
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must register for classes. Registration for classes is a two-fold process: academic advising with a faculty member and registration. In order to prepare for registration, students should be familiar with the processes leading up to their meeting with their academic advisor. View more information about registration, including how to prepare for and meet with your academic advisor.
New students must sign up for one of the pre-scheduled registration days in order to register for classes. The pre-scheduled registration days are:
For questions regarding campus visits or preview days, please contact Megan Cabe, event and visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.657.1057.
The Office of Admissions will be closed on:
- Monday, May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 2 to Wednesday, July 4, 2018 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
- November 22-23, 2018 (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 17-December 31, 2018 (Christmas Break)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 21, 2019 (Martin Luther King Day)
- April 19-22, 2019 (Easter Break)
- Monday, May 27, 2019 (Memorial Day)
Saturday visits will not be offered on the following days:
- Saturdays between June 2 and August 18, 2018
- September 1, 2018 (Labor Day Weekend)
- November 24, 2018 (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 15, 2018 (Christmas Break)
- December 22, 2018 (Christmas Break)
- December 29, 2018 (Christmas Break)
- January 19, 2019 (Martin Luther King Weekend)
- April 20, 2019 (Easter Break)
- May 25, 2019 (Memorial Day Weekend)