Schedule Your Visit
An individualized campus visit is a great way to learn if Rocky Mountain College is the right fit for you. Walk around our campus on a guided tour with one of our student ambassadors, have lunch in the cafeteria with current students, sit in on a class, chat with a professor, and meet with your admission counselor – we can create a schedule just for you.
*Some dates may be unavailable due to events on campus or office closures. We apologize for any inconvenience.
RMC Preview Days are an opportunity for prospective students to explore what the College has to offer as well as ask questions about the admission process. The schedule includes a campus tour and a mock class, as well as a parent presentation about student life and academics. For students interested in aviation or equestrian studies, you will get a chance to see the respective facilities and meet with a professor. The 2019-2020 Preview Days are:
Preview Day Event Details
Note: Preview Day events start at 8:30 a.m. and are approximately four hours long. Aviation, Equestrian, and Heath Science majors encompass an afternoon program-specific schedule in addition to the preview day, see below for details.
- Meet & Greet / Welcome
- Campus Tour
- Overview of Admissions and Financial Aid
- For Students: Academic Interest Session
- An RMC Professor will conduct a mock class in their discipline; it may not be within your preferred major concentration.
- For Parents: Student Life Presentation
- For Parents: Academic Orientation
- Have lunch with a professor
- Meet with an athletic coach
- Travel to and tour Aviation Hall
- Information Session
- Tour Aviation Hall with a professor where your major specific classes are housed and view/test one of the full motion flight simulators.
- Travel to and tour Aviation Flight Operations Center
- Introductory Flight
- Tour the RMC Flight Operations Center at the Billings Logan International Airport. Weather permitting, students interested in pursuing a degree in Aeronautical Science (Piloting) can take an introductory flight in one of the RMC-owned airplanes.
- Travel to and tour one of the two RMC Equestrian facilities
- Experience what RMC has to offer our Equestrian majors and concentrations that afford our students a hands-on learning environment.
- Travel to and tour the Billings Medical Facilities (please note: these tours are not avilable for Saturday visits)
- Tour of one of two hospital facilities located within 5 miles of campus. Past tours have included visits of the NICU, SIMs lab (simulated birth / heart attack), Health Flight, and Surgery / OR tour.
Scholarship Dinner & Early Registration Event
The Scholarship Dinner is a special event recognizing admitted students for their academic achievements. The Scholarship Dinner will take place on the evening of April 17, 2020. Students are also invited to attend the Early Registration Event on Saturday, April 18, 2020. This will be the first group opportunity to register for fall 2020 classes. The registration group check-in times begin in the morning on Saturday and will be emailed separately the week of the events. Space is limited, please RSVP to either/both of these events by filling out the form above.
New Student Registration
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must register for classes. In order to prepare, students should be familiar with the processes leading up to their class registration. Click here to view more information about registering for classes.
New students must sign up for one of the pre-scheduled registration days in order to register for classes. The campus registration events will take place on the afternoon of Friday, May 15, 2020 or Friday, June 5, 2020. If one of these dates does not work for you, please contact your admissions counselor. Please RSVP to attend by following one of the links above.
For questions regarding campus visits or preview days, please contact Megan Cabe, event and visit coordinator, at email@example.com or 406.657.1057.
- November 27-30, 2019 (Thanksgiving)
- December 23, 2019 - January, 3 2020 (Holiday Break)
- January 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Day)
- February 17, 2020 (President’s Day)
- April 10-13, 2020 (Easter Break)
- May 25, 2020 (Memorial Day)
If you are unable to attend a campus visit during the week, Saturday campus visits are available on the first and third Saturday of each month upon request from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., with the exception of holiday weekends and Saturdays in the months of June through August. (Holiday closures are listed below.) Faculty availability may be limited depending on the day and other scheduled activities.