Sign up for the Virtual Information Session
Join our Virtual Information Session about RMC, Admissions, and Financial Aid to learn more about the opportunities available to you and your future. We’ll walk you through next steps and items to keep on your radar throughout the year.
Take a Virtual Tour of Campus
Rocky Mountain College and its Student Ambassadors are hosting live campus tours, and we’re sure one of them will fit your schedule. One of our current students will guide you, virtually, around the campus and help you experience what it’s like to be here in person. Sign up for this informal opportunity to learn more about RMC!
New Student Registration
After confirming enrollment for the upcoming academic year, new students must register for classes. In order to prepare, students should be familiar with the processes leading up to their class registration. Click here to view more information about registering for classes.
An individualized campus visit is a great way to learn if Rocky Mountain College is the right fit for you. Walk around our campus on a guided tour with one of our student ambassadors, chat with a professor, and meet with your admission counselor – we can create a schedule just for you.
*Some dates may be unavailable due to events on campus or office closures. We apologize for any inconvenience. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Rocky Mountain College is committed to providing a safe environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors. Individual visits are still welcome at this time. Group visits and parties of three or more are scheduled on a case by case basis. In compliance with the state and institutional policies, face masks must be worn during campus visits if a person has not be fully vaccinated. Additionally, we encourage anyone who is exhibiting signs of illness or has been exposed to potential illness to consider rescheduling their visit.
RMC Preview Days are an opportunity for prospective students to explore what the College has to offer as well as ask questions about the admission process. The schedule includes a campus tour, a presentation about the admissions process and student life, as well as an opportunity to meet with a professor in a student’s academic interest. For students interested in aviation or equestrian studies, you will get a chance to see the respective facilities. Dates are subject to change due to COVID restrictions.
Preview Day Event Details
Note: Preview Day events start at 9:00 a.m. and are approximately four hours long. Aviation and Equestrian majors encompass an afternoon program-specific schedule in addition to the preview day, see below for details.
- Meet & Greet / Welcome
- Overview of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Life
- Campus Tour
- Meeting with Professors
- Meet with Athletics
- Travel to and tour Aviation Hall
- Information Session
- Tour Aviation Hall with a professor where your major specific classes are housed and view/test one of the full motion flight simulators.
- Travel to and tour Aviation Flight Operations Center
- Introductory Flight
- Tour the RMC Flight Operations Center at the Billings Logan International Airport. Weather permitting, students interested in pursuing a degree in Aeronautical Science (Piloting) can take an introductory flight in one of the RMC-owned airplanes.
- Travel to and tour the two RMC Equestrian facilities
- Experience what RMC has to offer our Equestrian majors and concentrations that afford our students a hands-on learning environment.
For questions regarding campus visits or preview days, please contact Megan Cabe, event and visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.657.1057.
- December 18, 2021-January 2, 2022 (Holiday Break)
- January 17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Day)
- April 15-18, 2022 (Easter Break)
- May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
If you are unable to attend a campus visit during the week, Saturday campus visits are available during the Fall term on the dates below from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. upon request. Faculty availability may be limited depending on the day and other scheduled activities.