Fortin Fitness Center
The Fortin Fitness Center is located in the lower level of the Fortin Education Center. RMC students, faculty, and staff have access to two weight rooms, a cardio training room, two gymnasiums, and a 25-yard swimming pool. In addition, the Fitness Center offers a wide variety of classes and regularly scheduled workout programs that are offered free to our students and faculty.
Members of the Billings community can also take advantage of the Fitness Center by joining Club Rocky.
Please note the following schedule changes for the Fortin Fitness Center during the Holidays:
December 17 - 21: Adjusted class schedule (see instructor)
December 24 - 26: Closed
December 27: Only noon lap swim
December 28: Only noon lap swim
December 31 and January 1: Closed
January 17 to January 7: No noon classes
- Monday - Friday: 6:05 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Daily: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Please note that for December 2018, the open swim hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Free weight room
- Heated pool (25-yard indoor)
- Walking/running track (indoor) 11 laps = 1 mile
- Racquetball and Squash courts
- Aerobics (air-conditioned dance room)
- Gymnasiums (large and small) – limited availability during school season
- Dry sauna (in women's locker room)
Club Rocky Membership Rates
Single - Regular/Senior
3 months - $100/$90
6 months - $170/$153
12 months - $300/$270
Family - Regular/Senior
3 months - $142/$128
6 months - $245/$221
12 months - $445/$400
- Alumni: 20%
- Seniors (55 and up): 10%
- Hospital employees: 10%
- School teachers: 10%
- Civil servants (firefighters, police, EMT): 10%
- RMC employees must show valid employee ID
- First-time members 10% off
- Only one discount per membership
Upon arrival, present and scan in your membership FOB.
Day pass - $5.00
Free parking passes with membership are available at front desk.
Birthday Parties & Groups
Birthday parties and other party groups can enjoy the Rocky Mountain College swim facilities. Please contact our office (406.657.1040) if you would like to plan an event for your family or organization.