Healthy RMC strives to educate the campus community on chronic disease prevention practices that promote healthy lifestyles utilizing research-based strategies, peer education, and collaborations with RMC, and the local community.
- Provide access to tobacco cessation resources and education.
- Educate the RMC community on healthier lifestyle choices.
- Develop student leadership opportunities.
- Create environments for students to engage in peer-to-peer education.
- Promote chronic disease prevention practices in the areas of fitness, nutrition, and anti-tobacco use.