Finding a Job
Rocky Mountain College students and alumni are invited to use RMC CareerLink. Employment opportunities include work study, internships, full- and part-time jobs, and seasonal opportunities posted by RMC, local, and national employers. You can search by type of employment desired, job type, or preferred location. You can also upload a resume and cover letter for potential employers to browse. Once a résumé or cover letter has been uploaded, it is subject to approval by Career Services.
The web also offers many valuable resources for career preparation and job searches. Browse these job boards and research resources for a selection of recommended websites to assist you.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Bureau of Labor and Statistics
- Jobs posted through State of Montana
- Salary Resources from NACE
- Graduate School Resources
Links for Veterans
- Veterans Employment Center - Connects Veterans and their families with meaningful employment and career development opportunities
- Soar Consulting - Specializes in military transition jobs, matching transitioning junior military officers and enlisted leaders and technicians with some of America's top companies
- My Next Move-A service provided by the Federal Department of Labor to better understand how military positions match civilian job classifications and the language to use to describe them
Links to sources of information outside Rocky Mountain College are provided as a service. RMC assumes no responsibility or liability for these external sites.
If you need assistance in your job search or plan to complete an internship, please contact Career Services to arrange an appointment to discuss a job or internship search strategy.
Organizations that choose to recruit with Rocky Mountain College agree that no student or graduate will be denied work or subjected to different treatment on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age or sex.