Native American Student Alliance
The mission of NASA is to provide RMC Native American students with guidance and mentorship during their transition to college, support them in their academic achievements, and ensure personal success and graduation.
- Build community among enrolled Native American students and those who support them
- Provide a communal space for students to study and meet
- Provide information and resources available to Native American students
- Provide leadership and development for students to bring to their communities
- Assist with student orientation
1st/Last Monday of the month.
Julie Beicken, Jacqueline Dundas