Custom Script

Virtual Advisor

Work Order Requests

To report any non-urgent physical issues with your room, please submit a Work Request to the Office of Facility Services.  Submission of a Work Request authorizes Rocky Mountain College personnel or contracted authorities to enter student rooms to complete necessary maintenance and repairs.  For more information regarding the Work Request system, contact the Office of Facility Services at 406.657.1077.

To report urgent issues, please see a Residence Life staff member or call 406.238.SAFE (7233).