Coordinator of Student Activities
Rocky Mountain College, a small private institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for a Coordinator of Student Activities. We seek an individual who is driven, outgoing, team-oriented, and willing to make a difference in students’ lives. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and coordinate student activity programming that best promote student engagement; coordinate RMC traditional events with campus constituencies;
- Provides oversight and planning for Student Life’s wellness and social issues educational programming covering alcohol and drug use, sex education and misconduct prevention, healthy relationships and community, diversity, and health and wellness;
- Maintain and manage the Student Life programming calendar for a variety of print publications and input in the College website; Maintain the Student Life Division’s presence on social media;
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the Student Leadership Program;
- Develop and coordinate student activity programming during summer and winter terms;
- Provide oversight of departmental sound and video equipment and programming supplies;
- Assist with the planning, organizing, and supervising of student activities during New Student Orientation;
- Oversight of student clubs and organizations;
- Serve as a resource for campus constituencies (residence life, student clubs and organizations, enrollment services, and academic programs) in developing, planning, and implementing activities programming;
- Hire, manage, and coordinate a dedicated and engaged team of student activities planners.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, event planning and execution experience, strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and demonstrated leadership skills. Demonstrated customer service and/or previous education or higher education experience preferred. Salary range is $40,000 to $45,000 per year.
Billings, Montana is the largest city in Montana and Northern Rockies offering a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities. Connected to eight major airport hubs, Billings is referred to as Montana’s Trailhead and ranked as one of the top best cities to start a new career, one of the top 50 most bicycle friendly cities, and third best city to raise a family.
To apply, submit a letter of interest, resume, a list of three reference, and the Rocky Mountain College employment application (available at www.rocky.edu/employment) via email at email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources, Rocky Mountain College, 1511 Poly Drive, Billings, MT 59102. Position is opened until filled. AA/EOE