Rocky Mountain College is seeking a full time, highly motivated team player for the position of Facilities Groundskeeper. The candidate must be a responsible individual that demonstrates a compassion for maintaining the grounds on a beautiful eighty-acre college campus located in Billings, Montana. Requirements of position include but not limited to; mowing grass, brush and tree trimming, weed removal, repair of irrigation systems, with snow and ice removal when necessary during winter months. Mechanical experience with landscape mechanical equipment a plus. Candidate will also be required to assist in office moves and event setups.
- Assist with all aspects of landscaping.
- Must work well in a team environment
- Provide Courteous interaction with staff, faculty, student and guests of the campus.
- Assemble equipment for the purpose of ensuring special events are properly set up on time and on schedule
- Provide assistance as required to other staff in completing duties.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below broadly represent the knowledge, skill, certifications, and experience necessary.
- Experience with power tools along with a strong mechanical ability is desired
- Driver’s license is needed for this position.
- High School or GED diploma is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
This position is full-time and is eligible for benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, generous vacation and sick leave plans along with immediate tuition remission benefit, to include the spouse and children of the employee.
To apply, submit a letter of interest, résumé, a list of three (3) professional references, and the Rocky Mountain College application. Submit required documents via email to email@example.com or mail to:
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102-1796
Position is open until filled.