FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sally McIntosh, Director of Ryniker-Morrison Gallery, 406.259.6563, firstname.lastname@example.org
RMC media team, 406.657.1105, email@example.com
Photo: Artwork in ink by Kati Hengel titled, “Horse and Buggy”
Ryniker-Morrison Gallery hosts “Senior Show” from April 10 – May 2
BILLINGS, March 31, 2015 – RMC’s Ryniker-Morrison Gallery will host its last exhibit of this semester, the “Senior Show,” from April 10 – May 2, 2015, in Tech Hall on the campus of Rocky Mountain College. A closing reception for graduating seniors, their family and friends, and the public is scheduled for Thursday, April 30th, from 4-6 p.m.
The Senior Show will present the exhibits of its Fine Arts majors, including:
- Katie Hengel – Belgrade, Montana
- Richard Knowlton – Poplar, Montana
- Robin Kraft – Billings, Montana
- Nancy Robinson – Stoughton, Wisconsin
- Ashley Roseboom – San Clemente, California
- Natasha Roseboom – San Clemente, California
- Christopher Scoles – Billings, Montana
- Cally Stanek – Bozeman, Montana
- Hannah Valdez – Billings, Montana
- Laura Wemple – Missoula, Montana.
“This exhibit will be the final piece of work for 10 graduating students,” said Sally McIntosh, the director of the Ryniker-Morrison Gallery. “From concept to installation, each participant has developed an original idea into an exhibit of art. It is fitting that the Senior Show is the final show of the school year.”
The gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. On May 1 (Baccalaureate) and May 2 (Graduation) the gallery will be open until 6:00 p.m. For more information, contact Sally McIntosh at firstname.lastname@example.org.