Rocky Mountain College, a small liberal arts institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for an Admissions Counselor. We seek an individual who is competitive, outgoing, team-oriented, and willing to make a difference. Responsibilities include:
- manage an assigned recruitment market;
- promote the College through presentations at college fairs, high school visits and other campus events;
- develop and utilize a network of counselors to assist in the recruitment process;
- help implement successful publication and marketing campaigns;
- assist with campus visit programs for prospective students and parents;
- work with an enthusiastic and dedicated Student Ambassador group.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from a four- year college or university, willingness to travel, good oral and written communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills; familiarity with database and word processing software, and a valid driver’s license. Demonstrated customer service and/or previous admission experience preferred.
Billings, Montana is the largest city in Montana and Northern Rockies offering a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities. Connected to eight major airport hubs, Billings is referred to as Montana’s Trailhead and is ranked as one of top best cities to start a new career, one of the top 50 most bicycle friendly cities, and third best city to raise a family.
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102-1796
Position is open until filled.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.