Communications and Social Media Coordinator
Office of Marketing & Communications
Rocky Mountain College, a small liberal arts institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for a Communications and Social Media Coordinator. This is an entry level position.
- Assist in the development and creation of the institution’s strategic communication plan and social media content calendar;
- Manage and develop content for institutional media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube;
- Collaborate on college-wide integrated social media plans and campaigns with Alumni Relations, Advancement, Admissions and Athletics to promote institutional and departmental initiatives;
- Analyze results of social media content and campaigns utilizing native and third-party data analytics tools, while regularly presenting results, key takeaways and associated recommendations for improvement;
- Work with an enthusiastic and dedicated Enrollment Services staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to engage online audiences, specifically prospective students, as well as to provide valuable guidance on social media strategies to campus partners.
- Must be self-directed and able to work well with students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Experience in higher education is a plus.
- Is curious, driven to tell impactful stories, able to prioritize and think strategically and able to see the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details.
- Has proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and perform well on deadline as well as on long-term projects.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave accrual benefits.
Billings, Montana is the largest city in Montana and Northern Rockies offering a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities. Connected to eight major airport hubs, Billings is referred to as Montana’s Trailhead and is ranked as one of top best cities to start a new career, one of the top 50 most bicycle friendly cities, and third best city to raise a family.
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102-1796
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.