Director of Development- RMC Athletics
RMC is looking for a highly motivated Director of Development- RMC Athletics. This position is responsible for managing relationships with prospective and current donors and sponsors of RMC Athletics. This position works collaboratively with the Advancement and Athletics departments to cultivate and solicit financial support for athletics and institution priorities.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, will thrive in a collaborative team environment, and will enjoy building relationships with donors and volunteers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience:
Bachelor’s (B.A.) degree in non-profit fund development, marketing, communications, business administration or related fields from a four-year college or university is required. Successful experience in development and fundraising required.
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
A driver’s license is needed for this position. Must be bondable.
- Ability to understand the needs and interests of sponsors and donors in order to develop relationships between them and the organization.
- Interest in all aspects of higher education athletics and a dedication to promoting the institution’s fundraising priorities.
- Successful experience in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments.
- Must be a highly energetic professional with a track record of building donor relationships and closing gifts.
- Must be willing to travel.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave accrual benefits.
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102-1796
Position is open until filled.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.