Philosophy/Religious Thought Adjunct Instructor
Rocky Mountain College is seeking an instructor to teach two sections of Introduction to Philosophy and Religious Thought, one section of Christian Ethics, and one section of Logic courses fall semester, 2020. All of these courses may be taught online/remotely. Applicants must have a Master degree in philosophy, religious studies, or theology. The ideal candidate will have done advanced work in both disciplines, i.e. philosophy of religion, and must be able to introduce these disciplines through teaching primary tests that raise ethical issues, such as the meaning of life or the good life.
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written academic English;
- Ability to instruct students in courses in the Philosophy and Religious Thought program;
- Ability to provide learning activities that stimulate student involvement and encourage critical thinking;
- Experience working with diverse populations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Candidates must hold a minimum of a M.A. in Philosophy, Religious Studies, Theology, or related disciplines.
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, Montana 59102-1796
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.