Rocky Mountain College is hiring a Senior Accountant. Responsibilities include transactional processing, financial analysis, annual budget development and monitoring, cost allocation, monthly forecasts, program and annual audit support and the implementation of financial and compliance controls. This position serves as a key resource for the College and provides daily financial oversight to ensure that the financial records are complete, accurate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles, policies and regulations and to facilitate solid decision support.
This full-time position will report to the Controller and the salary range is from $50,000 to $58,000 DOE. This position is open until filled.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Accounting from four-year College or university required.
· 3-4 years relevant experience.
· Critical thinking
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Related work experience in a university, government, not-for-profit, or public accounting environment.
· Managing multiple projects within deadlines
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· A CPA certificate is preferred for this position.
· A valid driver's license is required for this position.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced computer skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment.
· Managing multiple projects within deadlines.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave accrual benefits.
Rocky Mountain College
1511 Poly Drive
Billings, MT 59102.
Position is open until filled. AA/EOE
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.