RMC is seeking a Senior Accountant. Responsibilities include transactional processing, financial analysis, cost allocation, program and annual audit support and the implementation of financial and compliance controls. This position serves as a key resource for the college and provides daily financial oversight to ensure that the financial records are complete, accurate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles, policies and regulations, to facilitate solid decision support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting or similar focus from four-year college or university required.
- Masters of Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- Two to four years public accounting or equivalent varied accounting experience required.
- Greater than five years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in higher education or non-for-profit accounting is preferred.
- A CPA certificate is preferred for this position.
This full time exempt position will report to the Controller and the salary range is commensurate to experience. This position is open until filled.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, 403(b) retirement, long-term disability insurance, flex time off, and tuition remission.
To apply, submit letter of interest, resume, a list of three references, and the Rocky Mountain College Staff application (go to www.rocky.edu/employment) via email at email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources, Rocky Mountain College, 1511 Poly Drive, Billings, MT 59102. Position is open until filled.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans, minorities, and women.