Rocky Mountain College offers a distinct music program that combines an excellent liberal arts education with comprehensive musical training. At RMC, we strive to develop high-quality music educators and performers, while promoting a lifelong appreciation of music.
The members of our faculty are respected performers, educators, and scholars who take a sincere interest in our students. Our music faculty is committed to providing an outstanding education imbued with positive, personal interaction.
We know that music as a career is a challenging and rewarding pursuit, and that’s why we’re committed to a liberal arts philosophy of developing the whole person.
- Music Scholarships are available for majors and non-majors alike!
- RMC music graduates are ready to enter the competitive world of careers in the arts and humanities.
- High and consistent placement of RMC music education majors who are ready to teach K-12 Music immediately upon graduating.
- You’ve got the talent and dreams, and we’ve got the faculty, experience, and opportunities!
The RMC music program has something for everyone and we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding our music program or how to become involved in our ensembles.
Rocky Mountain College offers the following Music major concentrations and minor:
Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Performance: Instrumental
- Performance: Piano
- Performance: Vocal
- K-12 Vocal and Instrumental Music Education (see also Education)